3 Eaton Place, Woodstock, VT | Upper Valley Area Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $315,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Days-On-Market: 17
- Listing Date: Jun 21, 2019
- Updated: Jul 08, 2019
- Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 3 | Baths:
- Sq Ft: 2,234 | Acres: 0.12
Property DescriptionThis three bedroom, two bath cape-style home tucked into a quiet corner of Woodstock village is easy to love. Lush gardens, trees, and rustic fencing envelop the space in peace and privacy; yet the dead-end location is easy walking distance to all that charming Woodstock has to offer. Inside, you’ll find three spacious bedrooms (one on the first floor), an eat-in kitchen, airy living room, den, and two full baths. An ample mudroom off the kitchen opens to a large woodshed, and the chimney is ready for TWO woodstoves (lower level and main floor). Fully finished basement includes laundry room, ample storage space, cedar closet, and additional room for a home gym or office. Take a quick walk to village restaurants, boutiques, and galleries. Stop back home and relax on the spacious, private deck before heading out again for a hike up Mount Tom… all while leaving the car in the driveway. Convenience AND privacy aren’t easy to find together, but this cape-style charmer has both.
Listed by Geoff Eckler of Bassette Real Estate Group.
Property DirectionsFrom Woodstock Village Green, west on Rt 4, right hand turn onto Eaton Place (across from the Woodstock Rec Center), first house on right.
- MLS ID: 4760261
- Address: 3 Eaton Place
- City/Town: Woodstock
- State: VT
- Zip Code: 05091
- School District: Windsor Southeast
- Elementary: Woodstock Elementary School
- Middle School: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Color: Blue
- Stories: 1.5
- Year Built: 1980
- Exhaust Hood
- Range - Gas
- Refrigerator-Energy Star
- Heat Fuel:
- Gas - LP/Bottle
- Mini Split
- 200 Amp
- Circuit Breaker(s)
- Off Peak
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Trail/Near Trail
- Garage Cap: 0
- Water Heater:
- Flood Zone:
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Family Room
- Kitchen - Eat-in
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Laundry Room
- Rec Room
- Room 1: Kitchen - Eat-in | Level: 1 | 11'6" x 17'
- Room 2: Mudroom | Level: 1 | 7'6" x 5'
- Room 3: Living Room | Level: 1 | 17'8" x 11'4"
- Room 4: Family Room | Level: 1 | 13'8" x 11'4"
- Room 5: Bedroom | Level: 1 | 11'6" x 10'6"
- Room 6: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 18'6" x 12'6"
- Room 7: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 18'6" x 17'
- Room 8: Rec Room | Level: Basement | 17'3" x 14'3"
- Room 9: Laundry Room | Level: Basement | 15'3" x 7'
- Room 10: Other | Level: Basement | 10' x 7'
- Room 11: Playroom | Level: Basement | 13'x 14'
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.