401 Hanover Center Road, Hanover, NH | Upper Valley Area Residential Home For Sale
Search for homes and condominiums, commercial property, multi-family property, vacant land, and rental property for sale and rent here in the Derry area of New Hampshire. Do you want to receive automated alerts about property availability in the Derry NH Region? Log-in below to set up your favorite searches.
- Asking Price: $839,000
- Type: Single Family
- Status: Active
- Days-On-Market: 2
- Listing Date: Jun 11, 2019
- Updated: Jun 13, 2019
- Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 3 | Baths:
- Sq Ft: 3,130 | Acres: 4.28
Property DescriptionLocated on Hanover Center’s historic green, this 3 br, 3.5 ba home is in tip top condition. The 4+/-ac lot includes panoramic views of Moose Mountain. Flooded with sunlight all day long, there are hardwood floors, an expansive mahogany deck, wonderful stone patio, separate studio or rental unit, open flowing floor plan on the first floor, 2 fireplaces, super insulation. Great views of sunrises and sunsets. A gem!
Listed by Jane Darrach of Martha E. Diebold/Hanover.
Property DirectionsFrom the Etna General Store go approx 3 miles north. House is on the right. Look for sign.
- MLS ID: 4757709
- Address: 401 Hanover Center Road
- City/Town: Hanover
- State: NH
- Zip Code: 03750
- School District: Dresden
- Elementary: Bernice A. Ray School
- Middle School: Frances C. Richmond Middle Sch
- High School: Hanover High School
- Stories: 2
- Year Built: 1935
- Fireplaces - 2
- Range - Gas
- Hot Water
- Heat Fuel:
- Circuit Breaker(s)
- Guest House
- Porch - Covered
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Garage Cap: 0
- Water Heater:
- Off Boiler
- Flood Zone:
Rooms by Level
- First Floor:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom
- Room 1: Living Room | Level: 1 | 18'7 X 16'
- Room 2: Dining Room | Level: 1 | 11'9 X 15'8
- Room 3: Kitchen | Level: 1 | 12' X 11'
- Room 4: Office/Study | Level: 1 | 10'6 X 8'
- Room 5: Foyer | Level: 1 | 12'9 X 10'6
- Room 6: Mudroom | Level: 1 | 6'6 X 7'
- Room 7: Master Bedroom | Level: 2 | 15'7 X 16'
- Room 8: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 12'2 X 10'3
- Room 9: Bedroom | Level: 2 | 13' X 9'9
- Room 10: Office/Study | Level: 2 | 8'3 X 8'5
- Room 11: Other | Level: Basement | 14'7 X 12'9
NEREN Copyright Statement
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data updated every 15 minutes.