How much is your home worth?
Free analysis and consultation
in the Dartmouth/Upper Valley
area of Vermont and New Hampshire.
Call Hal Sheeler at 603 398-2152
or email email@example.com.
The Quick Cheat Sheet On Selling A Home
Selling a home can be a challenging process. Fortunately, the process becomes easier when you hire the right Realtor®. If you are trying to sell real estate in New Hampshire or Vermont, Hal Sheeler can help you make a successful sale. Below is a very useful cheat sheet.
- One of the most important factors of selling real estate quickly is to make it appealing.
- Ensure that the house is clean, well lit, and as well maintained as possible.
- Avoid pungent smells that may annoy visitors.
- In addition, you should keep your front yard very well maintained to leave a proper first impression.
- Reduce clutter as much as possible – not too many family pictures – you want the buyers to be able to envision their own things in the home.
Make sure you know what your home is worth before listing it on the MLS. A REALTOR can provide a Price Opinion for you by showing what has sold in the area recently, what is currently on the market (your competition), and perhaps even what did not sell (priced too high?).
Pre-Listing Building Inspection
You might consider having a building inspection before listing the property for sale. That way you will know what issues may arise, correct some, and have a copy of the inspection report available to show potential buyers.